Benefits of Bergamot Essential Oil
– Bergamot essential oil, has a light citrus scent with floral notes that are said to have healing properties. Commonly used in aromatherapy to elevate mood and alleviate stress, bergamot oil is also said to have characteristics in that it is antiseptic, antispasmodic, and analgesic (pain-relieving).
Benefits of Frankincense Essential Oil- Frankincense has a woody, spicy smell.Used in Ayurvedic medicine for hundreds of years, frankincense appears to offer certain health benefits, from improved arthritis and digestion to reduced asthma and better oral health.
Salt: the ocean’s waters are filled with it, and naturally so are our bodies. From antiseptic, detoxifying, cleansing, and a wealth of natural healing properties, salt has a wide array of benefits.
When you feel overwhelmed and there’s a cloud of negativity hovering over you, you might need to pause, reflect and spend some time trying to restore yourself. A bath can help.
A bath not only cleans your physical grime, but when you immerse yourself in a bath, you can purify both your body and your aura.
What to do? Take a salt water bath!
You can add it to your regular Bath water for everyday Bath or have a Proper BathSalt Cleansing Ritual.. How?
1. Pick a day where you have more time than usual. Now set aside at least half an hour of that day to a spiritual and cleansing bath. You can light candles or incense; play relaxing music; and make sure no one (human or technology) disturbs you.
2. Fill your bath with lukewarm water at a level that feels comfortable.
3. Now add two Tablespoons of BathSalt Mix. Our BathSalt is a perfect mix of 3 Different HighGrade Salts- infused with #EssentialOils (#Frankincense and Bergamot) and Dried LavenderBuds and RosePetals
4. Salt water baths also help relieve varied muscular aches and pains along with sore joints. It also increases circulation, which can help you feel energized.
Remember to keep your Bath Salts stored in an airtight container locked away from moisture